Starting June 5th, we are opening up all of our equipment so our Texas members can get back to working out in our gyms at 100% capacity.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Regular hours are back! You can find your gym's hours on the Blink app or the gym location page.
- All equipment is now open!
- Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- You can check on how busy your gym is with the capacity tracker on the Blink app.
- If you have a scheduled PT appointment, you will receive priority access.
Don't forget to continue to follow the below guidelines:
Consistent with CDC and local guidelines, masks are now optional, however, we recommend you wear a mask while in the gym if you are not fully vaccinated.
Starting June 5th, we are no longer requiring Temperature Checks to enter our gyms in Texas.
Starting June 5th, all of our equipment is now open!
Gym Amenities and Programming
Group Fitness classes are available with limited capacity. See the front desk for a schedule and more details. Showers and lockers are now available. In accordance with local guidelines, kids club is temporarily unavailable.
Building on our already strong cleaning standards and consistent with local guidelines, members are required to disinfect equipment before and after each use.