BLINK COOK COUNTY VACCINATION DETAILS
Effective 2/28/2022, in accordance with the Cook County Department of Public Health, proof of vaccination for members will no longer be required.
Consistent with CDC and local guidelines, masks are now optional, however, we recommend you wear a mask while in the gym if you are not fully vaccinated.
We encourage you to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates and encourage all members to follow these best practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Utilize the disinfectant wipes available on the gym floor to wipe down machines and equipment after use.