Starting June 2nd, we are opening up all of our equipment so our Pennsylvania members can get back to working out in our gyms at 100% capacity.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Regular hours are back! You can find your gym's hours on the Blink app or the gym location page.
- All equipment is now open!
- Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- You can check on how busy your gym is with the capacity tracker on the Blink app.
- If you have a scheduled PT appointment, you will receive priority access.
- Starting July 11th, Members that are fully vaccinated will now have the option of exercising without a mask when social distancing is possible.
Don't forget to continue to follow the below guidelines:
Starting June 11th, consistent with CDC and local guidelines, non-vaccinated members are required to wear an acceptable mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times in the gym.
Starting June 2nd, we are no longer requiring Temperature Checks to enter our gyms in Pennsylvania.
Starting June 2nd, all of our equipment is now open!
Building on our already strong cleaning standards and consistent with local guidelines, members are required to disinfect equipment before and after each use.